New Year Intentions,No resolutions!!

I recently came across an discussion in Linkedln. It was an thought by a young lady as to why we should not use NY "Resolutions" rather use NY "Intentions". And I agreed with her argument,which goes like this. Resolutions is planning the future by mending the past.And resolutions is creating a plan for the future.
So here are my new year resolutions, oops sorry Intentions. CNBC. Its imperative to have speak jargons and abbreviations after finishing my MBA. C - Career, N - New Initiatives, B - Busy, C - Concentration. And this is my first year in which I am taking forward my NYI to the 2 nd month of the new year..A small pat on my back.
I have planned quite a few things in line with my NYI.I have opened my Demat account. Planned to take new initiatives in my job.Have decided to interact a lot with HO, so as to gain visibility in the work.
And this looks very different for me..And hope the same for all..God bless all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love and the world loves you back..

Each rat has its own race

A late evening Hosur Trip.