The random 60000 thoughts

I have been a strong advocate of the law of attraction. And strongly believe positive thoughts lead to positive outcomes. Lately I have been violating this rule by letting negative or contradicting thoughts enter my mind .

You have an average of 60000 thoughts daily. Is it possible to be aware and control all those which emerge rom the abyss of our mind . Its a big NO!

Its because our Mind has all things, people ,places, experiences intertwined in our memory .So there are moments in a day where I am being drawn to an old moment or experience on any trigger  .Then it takes conscious thinking and awareness to gather my senses and get back to normalcy. This is what will change on practice and meditation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love and the world loves you back..

Each rat has its own race

A late evening Hosur Trip.