Art of begging



If you are a traveler in India, you will come across lots of beggars daily. I happen to be a routine traveler in Mumbai suburbs train. And don't think I am too callous for the post you are going to read. It just happens out of my MBA pedigree.

I used to watch beggars sitting outside the station and mainly in the trains.I have started wondering why do some beggars gets alms and some don't, what runs in peoples mind before offering alms to any beggar.These are my observations.

The category which is the least earner in the old people and children without any physical challenges. The best category is the blind couple. And the best timing is the evening hours when people return home relaxed and are happy. The wrong hour to beg for alms is the morning biz hours.People ignore even the blind couple, nothing to say about others.

And if you get alms from few people then your chances of getting more increases this tells us that people mind is in a short term dilemma about offering alms and when people nearby offers it strengthens the argument to offer alms.

This is my casual observance, but we can learn a lot about human emotions by delving deep into this topic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love and the world loves you back..

Each rat has its own race

A late evening Hosur Trip.